Robogotchi will play audio alerts for various events. Some of these need to be enabled via the Robogotchi Configuration.
Audio alerts, listed in order of most likely to be heard:
- Startup sound - Super Totally Not Mario
- GPS Signal Acquired
- GPS Signal Lost
- Logging started - Ascending
- Logging stopped - Descending
- Bluetooth connection successful
- Bluetooth connection failed
- ESC Fault
- Low Voltage - Optional via Robogotchi
- ESC Over Temperature - Optional via Robogotchi & Reported in App
- Motors Over Temperature - Optional via Robogotchi & Reported in App
- Storage at capacity - Optional via Robogotchi & Reported in App
- Robogotchi Error - NGGYU
If your Robogotchi never wants to give you up something has corrupted it’s memory. It is best to get in touch with us for support but while you wait we recommend you inspect your Robogotchi installation. Take pictures along the way, they might help.